My Dr.'s office called this evening. I had my blood drawn today and my HCG levels are around 156. A week ago, they went from 30 to 89. It's been 7 full days, and the numbers are not where they should be. My progesterone levels did rise and that's good. But the HCG numbers didn't look all that promising. We won't know more until I have an ultrasound. I've read that some women have low HCG levels and have healthy babies. I'm just not sure whether or not I'm one of them. I pray I am. Here I am again. Waiting. Hoping. Praying. I want to have a peace and not be anxious. It's hard when I hear news like I did today. I do have faith in my God. And I'm not just saying that. I believe He knows what is best for my family. He wants the very best for me. But He also sees the end from the beginning. There's a greater plan that we may not see - here on this earth. I know God is doing something in me - through these past three pregnancies. He's creating something in me - not just physically, but spiritually as well.
This is what I'm standing by, this is my confession (no matter the outcome) - "Your ways, o God, are holy. What god is so great as our God? You are the God who performs miracles; you display your power among the peoples..." Psalms 77:13-14
That's my confession. I trust Him with the outcome, and right now, I'm praying for a miracle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment