
I love when spring rolls around.....then summer - It's one of my favorite times of year. The sun is shinning, birds singing, people out and about. Yesterday was one of those days and I decided to take Faith to the park. When I was pregnant with her, I remember thinking to myself that I couldn't wait to take her to the park. I had all those "mommy dreams" of pushing her in the swing, sitting on the grass, making memories - just Faith and I. She was a little to small those first few months, but on the last day of summer, we walked to that park. Faith and I shared a blanket, ate some snacks, talked (mostly I did the talking). It was everything I had dreamed of. Soon after that, fall did come, and the weather turned cold. To cold for a baby to just sit outside. Which brings me to yesterday. Spring and summer are just around the corner and the weather proved it. It was beautiful. We strolled to that park once again. This time as a one year old. I pushed her on the baby swing and she loved it. Even more then the swing, Faith loved to watch all the other kids play. She wanted to run right over and play with them. She's such a "people person", and not one bit shy. She'll wave and say hi to everyone who walks by. I love her so much, and look forward to the many more zoo and park outing's to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment