I can't believe it!!!!! I just got a call from spirit 105, and was told I won two tickets and two back stage passes along with a 25.00 gas card!!!!!! I've wanted to meet Amy Grant since I was a little girl...she's been my role model for years and years. As an adult I've always wanted to share with her the part her music and her life played in my life growing up. Now I get that chance. Oh my gosh!!!! I still can't believe it. I have to be honest....I did pray I'd win.........and I truly believe this was a gift from God. I've said it before, but He really does care about the little things.
Anyway, there will probably be photo's and more info to come - after tomorrow evening ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's super cool! Now if anyone hears you say that you've never won anything, we can call you a liar. ;-)
That is so awesome!!! I am so happy for you. What you wrote was really really great too. No wonder you won! What an awesome testimony to how great God is and how much He loves us. That song has ministered to me many times as well. God is so awesome Isn't He. And it's in those special moments that I think mean the most, when He displays His love for us in such a personal way that really touch our hearts in a way that only He can. Congratulations again Leah...
That is so cool! And how neat that you will now get to share with Amy what her music has done in your life, and how it has ministered to you in such an incredible way.
Post a Comment