I did it.....I cut off my hair. My hair has been a sore spot for me all my life. It's not straight, not super curly....just "there". I've always had short hair, and because of that, have always tried to grow it out. As much as I'd love to have long, beautiful hair, it never works out. The longer it gets, the more "boring" and plain it gets. I've come to realize that you have to do what looks best on you..and not every woman looks great in long hair. So here it is. I love it, it's easy to do, it's fun and modern - and for a 34 year old mom, looks pretty "hip" : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
VERY cute hairdo! I'm one of those ones that only looks good in short hair, so I've given up ever trying to grow it out again. You're right it is a sweet, and "hip" cut! Thanks for posting a picture so we could see it!
Kathy
(www.xanga.com/madparmors
You're a crackup. It's very cute by the way. ;-)
Your hair looks totally cute!! I have the same issues with my hair. Its so lame. I want curly beautiful hair that grows out. Haha. But I like my hair at the same time. Haha. :D
Glad the party is coming along. Who knows? I might be able to make it because Im still on strike. Ugh. Maybe though!! <3 That would be a bonus. Let me know when you get back from montana!!
Post a Comment