Monday, June 30, 2008
The unexpected
Yesterday my blood work came back and the news wasn't very good. My HCG levels were only at 68, and they should have doubled or been over 100. There are lots of possibilities, but most aren't good. So here I am again. On this road of uncertainty and mixed emotions and the roller coaster rides. We're taking it one day at a time. I'm going to do the very best I can to give this baby a chance. No one really knows why these numbers are low, or what's going on exactly....so I'm holding on to hope. Hope in miracles and Hope in my God. He knows the outcome and our lives are in His hands. I trust my God and I trust Him with every outcome. Whether it be that I loose this baby, or this baby makes it to full term. He will give me the grace to go through whatever lies ahead. But I am praying for a miracle. That's the desire of my heart - and Kevin's.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment